Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yellow is back!!!!

I don't know about other event planners, but I am thrilled to see that yellow is back after a long, long hiatus at weddings and events. From gorgeous invitations, place cards and accessories, to bright yellow linens, lemons, yellow calla lilies, daisies, freesia, orchids, mums, tulips, roses and an abundance of other yellow flowers, yellow squash, peppers,maybe a yellow candy table ...not to mention my favorite drink...lemon drops!
Yellow can easily combine with white, ivory, chocolate brown as well as many other beautiful color shades. Yellow and celadon is also hot new color combination.
So go ahead and go YELLOW!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Diana!
    Say...I wanted to let you know about a project I'm doing this weekend right here in SB! It's called "Shooting for Haiti: Photos that Make a Difference." I'll be doing 24 hours of mini-shoots in 2 days, and all proceeds will be going directly to Direct Relief International to help fund their relief efforts in Haiti! I still have some open slots, and I thought it would be a cool thing to let any of your 2010/2011 clients know about who may not already have engagement photos! It's just a minimum donation of $50 per mini-shoot...I made the "sitting fee" super affordable so that everyone could afford it. Here's all the info about the project: http://tobinphotoblog.com/2010/shooting-for-haiti/! Cheers! Hope to work with you this season!

    Tobin

    ReplyDelete